FundScrip's mission is to make the world a better place by helping more non-profit groups reach their fundraising goals than anyone else by offering easy to manage, effective programs and solutions that maximize value for supporters and our suppliers.
We have an ambitious mission and we recognize that many stakeholders will play critical roles in helping us achieve it.
We understand that our stakeholders entrust us with their important assets from grocery & gas money to fundraising earnings to brand reputation to personal information and so on. They also put their trust in us to keep our promises to them. To this end, we pledge to protect these assets and follow-through on our promises to each. (See "Our Values")
FundScrip began in Montreal, Quebec in 2004 as a unique program targeting parents who wanted to save money for their children's education. Using virtually the same model we use today, parents would buy gift cards to pay for their everyday purchases to earn cash rebates towards their children's RESP's.
The program has since evolved to become a general fundraiser for groups as diverse as schools, churches & other faith-based organizations, sports teams & clubs, charitable foundations, community & service groups, etc.
We look forward to expanding this list even more with the many new features and improvements we have scheduled for the platform.
At FundScrip we take the interests of our corporate stakeholders very seriously. To this end, we make the following pledges to each:
- To make the ordering process as quick and easy as possible
- To fulfill your orders as accurately & quickly as possible
- To email you only as necessary to fulfill the obligations of our program or let you know about promotions or surveys that will help you make more contributions to your chosen group(s)
- To provide best-of-breed customer service to help you work through any issues related to your purchases, whether they are our fault or not
- To never share your personal information with any third-parties unless it is integral to the service we are providing to you
- To make it as easy as possible to run successful programs
- To pay all the monies due to your organization in a timely manner
- To take care of your supporters
- To be transparent about fees and penalties
- To sell lots of your gift cards and make you look ridiculously good to your shareholders
- To work with you to get additional value out of our programs
- To protect your brand