FundScrip works best when supporters participate on a regular basis. Everyone has daily needs like groceries and gas, so there's no better way to consistently support your group than by creating a recurring order for all your regular shopping needs.
Create a Recurring Order
Cancel a Recurring Order
Recurring Orders F.A.Q.
- How do I create my recurring order?
- Place the order that you would like to set as recurring using the Online Bill Payment, or Electronic Funds Transfer payment method. Once the order is completed, on the confirmation page, click the "Make this order recurring" button.
- My group is on an ordering schedule, how often will my order recur?
- Your recurring order will follow your group's ordering schedule. Generally groups follow a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly schedule.
- My group is not on an ordering schedule and I'm using Direct Shipping, how often will my order recur?
- All recurring orders using Direct Shipping recur on a weekly basis.
- How do I cancel my recurring order?
- Visit the "Orders" section, then click "Recurring Order", then click on the "Cancel Recurring Order" button.
- How do I change the address on my recurring order?
- Cancel your existing recurring order, place a new order with the desired address, and then click the "Make this order recurring" button after you've checked out.
- How can I add or remove gift cards to my recurring order
- Cancel your existing recurring order, place a new order with the desired gift cards, and then click the "Make this order recurring" button after you've checked out.
- What payment methods can I use with my recurring order?
- Presently the supported payment methods are Electronic Funds Transfer and Online Bill Payment
- Can I have more than one recurring order running at the same time?
- Presently you can only have one recurring order running per account.
- Can I purchase eGift cards in my recurring order?
- Presently recurring orders are not compatible with eGift cards.
- How do I view the details of my recurring order?
- Visit the "Your Activity" section, then click "Current Recurring Order" to see the details of your recurring order.